|Program type||After School|
|Meets||October 25th- June 8th Tuesdays/Thursdays 3:30pm-5:30pm|
|Deadline||Oct. 21, 2016|
The mission of the New York Urban League (NYUL) is to enable African Americans and other underserved ethnic communities to secure a first-class education, economic self-reliance, and equal respect of their civil rights through programs, services, and advocacy in our highly diversified city.
Join us to learn more about technology, your path to college and careers in STEM.
NYUL’s STEM Bootcamp Afterschool Program is designed to teach students how to design, build and develop business apps.
* Learn how to create databases for website and portal development
* Engage in individual and team experiential learning activities
* Visit a premier technology company
* Pitch a project/idea to see if can be utilized in the marketplace
* Have first-hand access to internship opportunities