|Program type||After School|
|Meets||Mondays And Wednesdays From 3:45-7pm, January 14th –April 24th|
|Deadline||Dec. 21, 2018|
Btny Program Assistant Internship
Breakthrough New York transforms the lives of talented kids from low-income backgrounds by providing educational support from middle school through college into careers and inspires talented young people to enter careers in education through our students-teaching-students model. Our goal is to create leaders who break the cycle of poverty in their families and affect positive change in their communities.
As a Program Assistant you will work directly with the Program Manager, Tutors, Teaching Fellow, and students to prepare for and
execute successful after-school programming. BTNY will hire one Program Assistant for two of its 3 sites in Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing logistics and operations for our after-school programming at your BTNY site
• Conducting weekly check-in’s with your Program Manager
• Supervision of attendance tracking, meal setup and delivery, online collections systems, and other student support services
• Managing site inventory and supply ordering
• Assisting in site maintenance
• Being a role model at all times
• Other duties based on the BTNY site at which you are assigned